There are lots of exciting things going on this Labor Day weekend in the Atlanta metropolitan area for all ages and interests:
- The 2nd Annual Pure Heat Community Festival: Sunday, August 31st at Piedmont Park – come by for a live performance by Faith Evans, a market, food vendors, educational forums, prizes and giveaways.
- Atlanta Pride Weekend is going on 08/27-09/01 and the Pure Heat Community Festival is just one day of fun within the Pride filled weekend.
- Dragon Con annual Sci-fi, fantasy and comic fan August 29-September 1. The parade is on Saturday morning at 10am and you don’t want to miss it!
- Seafood and Music Festival fun for the whole family! Saturday, August 30th at the Riverdale Town Center. There will be live music, seafood, and fun activities for kids of all ages.
- Labor Day Paddle Monday, Sept 1 from 9:00a to 1:00p at the Chattahoochee Nature Center in Roswell, GA. Ages 18+; tickets are $30 General Public/$25 CNC Members; Registration Required by August 27th.
- Fireworks at Stone Mountain Park all three nights Friday-Sunday!
There are too many fun activites going on to list all of them here but you can refer to this article for some other fun activities.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend! 🙂